With an abundance of restaurants, pubs and cafes, all serving only the best, fresh local produce, you are sure to find something to suit both your palate and your pocket here in Scilly.
Whether you are looking for a light bite, a plate to share or a taste sensation our restaurants, pubs and cafe's will bring island flavours to life.
The monthly farmers market is also a great way to find the best quality local ingredients and meet the people with the passion behind ingredients. Foodies will also love the indulgence of the Annual Tresco and Bryher Food Festival every September.
- Scillonian Crab and Lobster- landed that morning, lightly grilled and served with crusty bread and a wedge of lemon.
- Troytown Farm Ice Cream - every drop of deliciousness is squeezed out of the tiny dairy hurd of just 7 to make mouthwatering ice-cream at the south-westerly tip of St. Agnes.
- The Island Bakery - Delicious warm breads, pasties and baked treats waft through HigherTown St. Martin's- look out for the bread of the week.
- Little Island Chocolate Co - Flavoured with natural oils such as Rose Geranium and Lavendar this deliciously scented chocolate is a fabulous gift (if you can resist it yourself)
- Clotted Cream Fudge - Its not just the Cornish who make delicious clotted cream fudge, indulge with a slab of your flavour coarsly broken with afternoon tea .
- Wines from St. Martin's Vineyard - Enjoy refreshing wines gently grown on the sheltered slopes of St. Martin's
- Ales of Scilly - What began in 2001 with 'Maiden Voyage' and 'Scuppered' has grown into a thriving busienss with 'Scuppered' being one of the most popular evening drinks by locals. Available in several pubs and restaurants. http://www.alesofscilly.co.uk/
With exhibitions of some of Cornwall's leading contemporary artists, as well as some...
Isles of Scilly Photography Contempary and Creative
Homemade and imaginitive dishes. Eat in or out enjoying spectacular harbour views....
The Abbey Gardens are a sub tropical gardeners delight.